Welcome to the Home of
NJ District 18 Baseball & Softball
Teams & Rosters
Past D18 Champions
Directions (Aerial View)
District #18 Umpires
Score and Pitch Count Reporting Instructions
Spring Inter-League Rules
LL Data Center
Subscribe to our Newsletter
2020 NJ District 18 LL Home Run Derby - September 19th, 2020 @ Manchester Little League
Your Home Little League (for 2020 Season):
Barnegat Little League
Beachwood - Pine Beach Little League
Berkeley Little League
Brick Little League
Holbrook Little League
Jackson Little League
Lacey Little League
Manchester Little League
Stafford Little League
Toms River East Little League
Toms River Little League
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the program, related events and activities, I the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
I am aware there are risks to me of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by, or resulting from an outbreak of any and all communicable disease, including but not limited to, the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)”, which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS MANCHESTER LITTLE LEAGUE, DISTRICT 18 LITTLE LEAGUE AND its officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (RELEASEES), from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liability arising out of or related to any ILLNESS , INJURY, DISABILITY OR DEATH I may suffer, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE
NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT,
FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Participant Release - T-Mobile Little League Home Run Derby
For purposes of this “Participant Release” document, “Event” means all “T-Mobile Little League Home Run Derby” events being held at various locations throughout the United States from February 2020 – September 2020 any and all transportation to, from and between Event locations, all product testing at the Event, and all other activities related to the Event and to the Minor’s (as defined below) participation in the Event. In consideration of the opportunity to participate in the Event, I, on behalf of the minor child named below (the “Minor”), agree to the following on behalf of the Minor:
1. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. I fully understand that participation in or attendance at the Event involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, personal and bodily injury (including death) and property loss or damage, and severe social and economic losses.
These may result from my own or the Minor’s actions or inactions or negligence, as well as the actions or inactions or negligence of others, the rules of play, and the condition of the facilities and equipment or vehicles. Further, there may be other risks not known to me or the Minor and that are not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I understand and I have considered and evaluated the nature, scope and extent of the risks involved, and I voluntarily choose to assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even those risks that result from the negligence of the Released Parties (defined below) or others and assume full responsibility for the Minor’s participation in the Event. I warrant that the Minor is physically and mentally able to fully participate in the Event. I consent to treatment in the event of an emergency or other incident in which, in the reasonable judgment of the on -site personnel, the Minor requires medical care. I further agree to pay all costs associated with such medical care and to indemnify and hold harmless the
Released Parties (as defined below) from any costs or claims arising from such medical care.
2. RELEASE FROM LIABILITY. I, on behalf the Minor, fully and forever release and
discharge T-Mobile (the “Sponsor”), Little League Baseball, Incorporated (“Little
League”), the MLB Entities (defined below) and each of their respective parent
companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, distributors, representatives, contractors, successors, assigns, and insurers, all Event sponsors, advertisers, volunteers, and staff, and all owners or lessors of premises used in connection with the Event (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries (including death), losses, damages, claims (including negligence claims, excluding gross negligence and intentional misconduct claims), demands, lawsuits, expenses, and any other liability of any kind, of or to me or the Minor, my or the Minor’s property, or any other person, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the Minor’s participation in or attendance at the Event, including transportation related to the Event, even if it is due to the negligence of the Released Parties, to the fullest extent permitted by law. As used herein, the “MLB Entities” shall mean MLB Advanced Media, L.P. (“MLB”), the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, the Major League
Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., Tickets.com, LLC, The MLB Network, LLC, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
3. PRIVACY. Information collected from participants, parents, or legal guardians in
at http://www.littleleague.org/PrivacyPolicy.htm) (the “Website”). Little League® also will have the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to MLB; and Sponsor and MLB will have the right to use such information in connection with the administration of the Event. Any Participant Information provided by Little League®
to Sponsor will be subject to and may be used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Statement (available at https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/privacy/privacy-policy). In addition, any Participant Information provided by Little League®
4. AUTHORIZATION TO RECORD AND TO USE RECORDINGS AND NAME. I hereby grant to T-Mobile, Little League, any local league, and the MLB Entities, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and licensees (including production companies) (collectively “Event Entities”) permission to film, photograph, video record and otherwise record the Minor’s image, voice, avatar, name, biographical data, silhouette, body dimension, shape, posture, or any other aspect of the recording at the Event (collectively the “Recording”) and the right, throughout the world, in perpetuity, to register for copyright, to use and to assign and/or license others to use all or any portion of the Recording and results thereof (or a reproduction thereof, including within any documentary production related to the Event), in all media and in any manner now known or hereafter developed, in connection with the Event or otherwise without any additional consideration. I, on behalf of the Minor shall have no right of approval and no legal claim arising out of any use or editing of the Recording or the Minor’s name. The Event Entities
shall have no obligation to use any of the rights I grant. I represent that it is not necessary for the Event Entities to obtain permission from or to pay any third party in connection with the rights granted in this paragraph.
5. GENERAL RULES. The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries or e-mails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, or loss of entry information, any delay or interruption in the launch, accessibility or operation of the Website or any entry or standings display or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Event. The Released Parties are not responsible for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY
UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EVENT ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Event Entities reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify or prohibit from participating in the Event any individual who the Event Entities determine or believe, in their sole discretion, (a) has tampered with the entry process or has undermined the legitimate operation of the Event by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices, or (b) has engaged in conduct that annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other participant or any representative of any Released Party, or (c) has attempted or intends to attempt any of the foregoing. The Event Entities reserve the right,
in their sole discretion, to modify the official rules of the Event provided to all participants in the Event (the “Official Rules”) (including without limitation by adjusting any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in the Official Rules) and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Event at any time in its discretion or if for any other reason the Event Entities are not able to conduct the Event as planned (including without limitation in the event the operation of the Event is interfered with by any fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or of public enemy, communications failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, federal, state or local law, order or regulation or court order). In the event of termination of the Event, a notice will be posted on the Website Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this
Participant Release shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in
Pennsylvania, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to the Event and this Participant Release
I/we agree with the above
* indicates required fields
NJ District 18 Baseball & Softball