St. Louis BigBalls Kickball League
About Our Balls
Teams & Rosters
Subscribe to our Newsletter
SPRING 2020 - SATURDAY CAPTAIN
Date of Birth:
Are you a returning team?:
If your team name has changed, what was your prior team name?:
Please note that only Division 1 is competitive. All other divisions are recreational and the numbers used to differentiate each division are for organizational purposes only.
If you would like to be placed in D1 / Competitive please type "PUT US IN D1":
If there are any specific teams you would like to be placed with please enter them here. This is not a guarantee but we will attempt to place teams accordingly.:
Cell Phone Number (123) 456-7890 This number will be used to text your registration receipt.:
Credit Card Number Please Enter with Dashes 1234-5678-9012-3456:
Credit Card Expiration Date (Month/Year):
Credit Card Security Code:
5 Digit Billing Zip Code:
Billing Address (Street, City, Zip):
Jersey Number (up to 2 NUMBERS):
Jersey Name (14 character max):
Type of Registration:
Standard - $50.00
If your registration fails to process for any reason you will be contacted via the supplied email address and phone number. Improper / Declined registrations will not be used as place holders.
I understand the league fee is non-refundable unless the season is cancelled before the listed start date:
As Captain I am required to have a minimum of 14 home team players registered by March 20th, 2020 at NOON. If my team is short I am responsible to register "Ghost Players" to fill the minimum before the date listed. If I do not have the minimum of 14 players rostered by March 20th, 2020 at noon my team will receive players that are "Looking for a Team" or my team may be merged with another team that has failed to meet the player minimum without notice. Team mergers are irreversible once made.
I have read and understand the team minimum requirements:
AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ BEFORE SIGNING
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in BigBalls Kickball League (STL BBK LLC) athletic sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2) I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS BigBalls Kickball League (STL BBK LLC) their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
I have read and agree to the terms of the liability waiver:
Type your email address to confirm submission of this form:
* indicates required fields
(314) 591-5988 STLKICKBALL.com email@example.com