|Spring 2020 Online Registration|
Register your child with the Oak Forest Baseball Association for the Spring 2020 Season.
FALL BALL REGISTRATION
FALL BALL will begin late August and conclude in October. FALL BALL players must register in the league that they will be playing in for the 2021 season.
WAIVER FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19
ADDITIONAL ASSUMPTION OF RISK/ WAIVER LIABILITY / INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the OAK FOREST BASEBALL
ASSOCIATION athletics/sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury and/or illness from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
2. The risk to have contact with individuals, who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies does exist, and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could be exposed to and/or become infected through contact with or close proximity with an individual with a communicable disease;
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume all full responsibility for my participation;
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS OAK FOREST BASEBALL ASSOCIATION, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, any administrators, director’s, lead signatories, consultants, instructors, independent contractors, coaches, and if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law and hereby acknowledge that the waivers, releases, and limitations of liability in this agreement are to be construed broadly and in the favor of Oak Forest Baseball Association, and all of the releases. I further agree to hold harmless all RELEASEES for inadequate coaching, management and administration and any and all professional liability issues as well as errors and omissions, failure to preform, failure to mitigate risk and any matter related to the Safe Sport Authorization Act.
6. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, BEFORE ACKNOWLEDGING THE CHECK BOX BELOW/SIGNING BELOW, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO IT ON MY OWN BEHALF OR ON BEHALF OF THE YOUTH PARTICIPANT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GUARDIAN ACCOUNT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
Manager Evaluation Online Form
In OFBA's ongoing effort to improve the quality of our baseball program, we are offering parents an opportunity to evaluate our managers and coaches as well as their own experiences. We welcome all comments and suggestions, both positive and negative. Your input will be taken under consideration in a professional and serious manner. The input from these evaluations is taken into consideration when decisions are made during the selection process for managers for the next season.
Umpire Evaluation Online Form
In OFBA's ongoing effort to improve the quality of our baseball program, we are offering managers, coaches and parents an opportunity to evaluate our umpires. We welcome all comments and suggestions, both positive and negative. Your input will be taken under consideration in a professional and serious manner. The input from these evaluations is taken into consideration when decisions are made during the selection process for umpires.
PLEASE NOTE: Please wait 24 hours before complete the evaluation if an incident occurred, otherwise, please complete the evaluation as thorough as possible.