2016 Registration Instructions
SHS LAX Registration Instructions:
Register Early: $50 discount on Fees if registered by December 20, 2015
*You must register online to participate in the 2016 season!
All forms must be received before an athlete is eligible for tryouts.
1.THPRD # is required. Please contact THPRD for number and/or information. Refer to www.thprd.org for contact information.
2. US Lacrosse # must expire after June 30, 2016 when you register with SHS LAX. You may register or renew your US Lacrosse number online with www.uslacrosse.org
3. Required Registration on the website at www.southridgelacrosse.org.
Go to the website, and click on "Online Registration". Complete the Registration Form. You will need your THPRD number, US Lax membership # and expiration date, to complete the registration form.
4. Required Forms
All forms are included in the Player/Parent meeting packet or can be printed by clicking on the "Registration Forms" section of the website on the left side of the Main Menu.
· Read the Southridge Lacrosse Bylaws, Code of Conduct and Participation Agreement documents.
· Print the Conduct and Participation Signature. Parents and players must sign and date this form. Your signatures indicate that you have read and agree to the terms of the Code of Conduct, Participation Agreement and Bylaws. A player cannot participate without both the parent(s) and athlete signing this form.
· Print the OSAA Medical Release Form and read it carefully. If you have NOT had a medical exam within the two (2) years prior to March 1, 2016 you must have a medical examination and the examining Physician's release and signature indicating you are fit to participate in lacrosse. You must use the OSAA Medical Release Form under “registration forms”. If you are new to Southridge Lacrosse Club and have had a medical exam within the last two (2) years prior to March 1, 2016 please provide a copy of your medical forms from the prior year.
If applicable sign the Additional Medical Release on the Code of Conduct and Participation Signature page. Parent signatures on this form indicate that there have been no changes in your medical condition that would adversely affect your fitness to participate since your last medical examination.
· Print the Waiver and Release form/Concussion Waiver and turn in for conditioning if you will be participating in the preseason workouts. Otherwise this form is due by February 29, 2016
5. Please mail or drop off completed forms to Postal Annex at address below:
Southridge Lacrosse Club
14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr. Ste 110
Beaverton, OR 97007
Fees will be determined after January 15th once all fundraisers and sponsorships have been turned in
Deposit: $100 deposit is required with registration. Pay online using PayPal with a credit card.
An electronic invoice for the remaining balance due, after subtracting any individual fundraiser offsets, will be sent to participants no later than 01/31/2016. The remaining balance will be due 02/15/2016. Any questions please direct to email@example.com
Refund Policy: The registration deposit and/or payment less $35 may be refunded prior to the first try-out date. Any sponsorship funds raised will be retained by the club. After the remaining fee balance has been paid during the Uniform Pick-Up date, no refunds will be allowed.
Please contact Jill Clark, registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions .