Palisades HS Stadium
This is a turf field with stadium seating. Please review stadium rules with all players and parents.
From Allentown and North
From Route I-78, use Exit 67, Hellertown to pick up Route 412 South. Follow Route 412
through Hellertown to a stop sign, approximately 12 miles from I-78. Turn left on Route
212E/Rte 412S. Continue through the town of Springtown, turn right on Route 412S. Continue on Route 412 approximately 5 miles. Palisades High School will be on your left. Turn left onto Church Hill Road. Stadium is located on right. Parking is located near the high school.
Take Route 611 South. Continue south on Route 611 for 13.5 miles. Travel through Raubsville, Riegelsville, Kintnersville. In Ferndale at the traffic light to right onto Church Hill Road (Ferndale Inn on right). Continue on Church Hill Road. At top of hill the high school will be on the right and the stadium is on the left. Parking lots are located on high school side.
• Walter T. Rohrer stadium field has a synthetic surface from “Field Turf” and is a lighted facility that seats 2100 spectators.
• Walter T. Rohrer stadium field has permanent field markings with the following dimensions:
• Football - 120 yds (360 ft) x 53.5 yds (160 ft) - white lines
• All appropriate types of athletic shoes may be worn by all teams.
• To insure the proper care of the surface absolutely NO gum, tobacco, soft drinks, food or seeds of any kind are permitted on the turf.
• Sport drinks and water are the only beverages allowed inside the playing area.
• Please do not dump ice or beverage containers / coolers onto the track surface or the turf surface at any time.
• No spikes of any kind are permitted on the track surface. Cross track only at entrances where the black covers are located.
• Team gear, personal gym bags/clothing must remain behind the team benches at all times.
• All teams must enter the turf playing area utilizing the rubber walk off matting which is located at the each end of the synthetic track.
• Stadium Restrooms are located under the home side bleachers.
• A concession stand is located under the home side bleachers.
• The team bench area for visiting football teams is located on the south side of the turf field.
• Absolutely no chemical ice bags allowed on the turf / track synthetic surfaces at any time.
• No pets of any kid are permitted inside the stadium facility.
• Please advise parents, fans and spectators that they are NOT permitted on the track or field prior to, during or after the athletic contests.
• Finally, we ask your cooperation in keeping the Walter T. Rohrer Stadium Field clean. Please clean-up all debris left during the event. Dispose of trash in receptacles provided.
• Surveillance Cameras are in place to monitor the facility and all activities.