TRY-OUTS ARE TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FOR SAT. AUG 15 & WED. AUG 19 AT DOC ROMEO PARK, FIELD 2.
- Check-in times well be determined the week prior, depending on our registration numbers. Continue to check this page for updates.
- Players League age 8-12 must attend one try-out date. If there are any exemptions such as Team Managers' kids or Majors division property players, they will be announced here, so continue to check this page.
- Players in the Intermediate, Junior and Senior divisions will only try-out if registration numbers require. Stay tuned here for details.
- All players will "make" a team. There are no "cuts". Try-outs are only used to facilitate competitive balance.
- If you miss tryouts, you will be randomly assigned to a team in the League-Age appropriate division: 12yo, Majors; 10-11yo, AAA; 8-9yo, AA. No exceptions except at the convenience of the Board of Directors.
- Wear baseball attire to include baseball pants and cleats. Bring your own hat, helmet, bat, & glove. Don't forget to stay hydrated.
- All non-wood bats at Try-outs must bear the "USA Baseball" logo. All one-piece wood bats are allowed.