Richard Niro's Winter Team Practices and Summer Hockey Camps
Instructors: Richard Niro, David Gagne
Winter Team Practices focus on team strategies including:
· Offensive and defensive faceoffs
· Defensive Zone Breakouts
· Offensive Zone Attacks
· Offensive and Defensive Zone Positioning
· Rules of the game
· Any other areas your team wishes to work on.
Summer Ice Time focus on individual skill development such as
· Skating Agility, Balance, and Control
· Puck Control, stick handling, and passing
· Team Tactics
· Skills sessions are scalable from Fun league to Big League.
Inquiries for Team practices please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organize your next team practice.
Summer ice time schedules are released in the early spring. Registration closed for Summer 2018.
Northern Elite Hockey Academy with Brianne Veale
SKATING & PUCK HANDLING SKILLS CLINIC!
Instructor: Brianne Veale, Women's Hockey League, Big League
Click Here for more information: www.northernelitehockeyacademy.com
Or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NorthernEliteFemaleHockeyAcademy/