The program is for rising 6th graders through rising 12th graders.
Sessions will be Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 11th through July 25th as follows:
Middle School - 6pm to 7pm
High School - 7pm to 8pm
Our season consists of 12 sessions starting Tuesday June 11th through Thursday July 25th. Please keep in mind we take off the week of July 4th which means no lacrosse Tuesday July 2nd and Thursday July 4th, we'll send out a reminder email the week prior. For our first session please try to show up at least 30 minutes before to get checked in and ready to go and going forward please be ready to go by 6pm so we can get the most out of the time we have together.
We play rain or shine! Our goal is to play all 12 sessions during our season but if we have serious weather on the horizon we will be forced to cancel. We will send out weather updates day of with the goal being to play because we don't have any rain days built into the schedule but for player safety sometimes our hand is forced.
We follow US lacrosse's guidelines for required equipment and will be enforcing those guidelines. Please keep in mind we play on grass so cleats are ideal.
Middle School - stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouth piece, cleats or sneakers
High School - stick, helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, cup, mouth piece, cleats or sneakers
*We will be handing out a unique Five Star pinnie our first session or when your come for the first time. This pinnie is your entrance ticket to play each night and without you can't play. We will have few extras on hand but if you loose your pinnie a replacement will cost $15.
We will meet on the lower fields of West Windsor Community Park off Princeton Hightstown Road at the intersection with Slayback Drive/Berny Midland Blvd in West Windsor, NJ. Once you enter the park stat on Berny Midland Blvd until it ends in the lower parking lot. Look for us by the pop warner football field (behind the bleachers). If you have any questions or can't find us day of please call 609-462-4787.
We want this to be a fun and laid back experience so we don't have many rules but these are musts and need to followed!
1) Please bring all equipment each night including your pinnie
2) If you see something that's left on the ground please leave it where it is. Let a member of the coaching staff know and we will pick up the item and make sure it gets returned to the rightful owner
3) This is a no contact league, body checks of any kind aren't allowed
4) Be respectful to the coaching staff, officials and most importantly your fellow players. If you see something you don't agree with please bring it up with Ryan or Evan and they'll address it accordingly
5) Please remember this is a public park and people use it all the time during the summer so be respectful of others and the park, pick up your trash!
6) We have zero tolerance policy for fighting. If there is any fighting, it doesn't matter who started or for what reason, all parties involved will be ejected from the game and banned for the rest of the summer without refund
If we need to cancel any sessions due to bad weather we will send out an email and post a note to our website https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=fivestarsportsgroup by 5 PM. If bad weather ever rolls in during one of our summer sessions we will take the kids to the pavilion area at the Park and wait for you to pick them up.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Five Star Lacrosse
C 609 462 4787