RMCDC Birthday Party Information
Have your next birthday party or any special occasion party at Rocky Mountain Cheer & Dance Company.
We promote an exciting and fun place for your child’s special party. Children can run, jump, and tumble in our safe, supervised environment. Parties can be for BOYS and GIRLS. Reserve your party today with Diana @ 970-310-8537
Party options can be specialized for your child. Once you book your party, one of the staff from RMCDC will be your host and will discuss options available to you and your child. You may, of course, plan your own theme party.
Our options include:
• The “Cheer Fun” Party
• The “Totally Cool Tumbling” Party
• The “Team Game Party” including relay races, Capture the Flag, etc.
• The Ultimate Dance Party
• The Athletic Sport Party
• A Combination of all of the above
Standard parties (for ages 5 and up) are booked in blocks of 2 hour time increments. Your party host will meet you at the gym 15 minutes prior to the start of the party.
• $105.00 for up to 10 children
• $115.00 for 11-15 children
• $125.00 for 16-22 children
• $145.00 for 23 or more children
Pre-School parties (or ages 2, 3, & 4) are booked in blocks of 1 ½ hour time increments. Your party host will meet you at the gym 15 minutes prior to the start of the party.
• $95.00 for up to 10 children
• $105.00 for 11-15 children
• $115.00 for 16-22 children
Booking Your Party:
You may book your party up to three months in advance. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation. Please make an appointment to pay your deposit and fill-out the party contract. We will not schedule party times with a phone call — the party contract must be completed and the deposit paid before your date is reserved.
• Supervised entertainment! Activities include tumbling, tumble track, and a variety of organized activities (equipment included).
• Party room for your cake and refreshments, and plenty of room to open presents.
• After-party clean-up
• Refreshments and party goods. All specialized decoration should also be provided by you.
• A list of all children in the party, including parents’ names and phone numbers. You must provide this list before your party begins. We do not need to keep it, and it will be returned to you at the end of your party. (This is for emergencies)
We offer group field trips in our facility during any non-class gym hours. This is a particularly good activity for preschool and daycare centers.