ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL FIND:
-NEW JERSEY YOUTH SOCCER CONCUSSION PROTOCOL LINKS
-PHOTO GUIDELINES FOR PLAYER & COACH PHOTOS
-ACCESSING YOUR TEAM ACCOUNT ON US SOCCER CONNECT
-COACH INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEAM MANAGEMENT IN US SOCCER CONNECT
-MAINTAINING YOUR ROSTER: RELEASES, ADDITIONS AND GOTSOCCER
-APPLYING TO THE LEAGUE/EVENT YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN
NEW JERSEY YOUTH SOCCER CONCUSSION PROTOCOL
NJ Youth Soccer has adopted the US Youth Soccer Concussion Protocol for its events (e.g. ODP and State Cups). We encourage member clubs to utilize the form and related protocol. A link with education and related form appears on our website CLICK HERE
The link to the documentation/form for this recommended protocol can also be found by clicking on NJ Youth Soccer Concussion Protocol and is summarized below.
- Pages 1 and 2 are retained by the parent as education and information.
- Page 3 is signed by the appropriate individuals and retained by the team/club.
- Club advised to retain the form for record keeping and reference.
- Referee can advise the coach and recommend that a player is evaluated.
- The coach, who has completed concussion training, is the individual who initiates the protocol.
NJ Youth Soccer shares this additional information to help Leagues, Clubs and parents manage player safety.
PHOTO GUIDELINES FOR PLAYER & COACH PHOTOS:
ACCESSING YOUR TEAM ACCOUNT ON US SOCCER CONNECT
(NOTE: Only head coaches and admins have access to the club level portal of US Soccer Connect...assistant coaches can be added by written request to the registrar.)
COACH INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEAM MANAGEMENT IN US SOCCER CONNECT:
MAINTAINING YOUR ROSTER: RELEASES, ADDITIONS AND GOTSOCCER
Applying to the League/Event you wish to participate in...