Grade Levels (Leagues for boys and girls)
- Division I: Grades 5 & 6 (boys/girls separate)
- Division II: Grades 3 & 4 (boys/girls separate)
- Division III: Grades 1 & 2 (coed)
- LATE REGISTRATION ENDS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 3 @ 11:59PM (limited spots available)
- All Registration will be completed online. This is the ONLY way to register. No paper forms.
Registration Fee - $85
**Early Bird Pricing $75 (Register on or before October 12, 2019)**
If you must register in person you can do so on: Thursday October 31 @ Beat McKinley Open House
About the league
- Practices will take place in MCS Buildings, Boys and Girls Club of Massillon, YMCA, or Massillon Recreation Center.
- Skills nights ran weekly by varsity coaching staffs @ WHS, league is endorsed by MCS varsity coaches and Athletic Dept.
- Games will be played against other schools throughout Stark County; games will be played at WHS and other local schools
- Coaches will go through background checks and be trained by varsity coaching staffs at WHS.
- Every participant will play at least 1/2 of every game.
Included in registration fee:
- Pass to all home boys and girls basketball games
- Each participant will receive their own basketball & jersey
- Free Skills Day for all participants: Tuesday November 5
- 7-9 games and minimum 24 practices/skills nights (1-2 grades 6 games)
- End of season tournament (3-6 grade only)
- Medals (1-2 graders only)
- Youth Night at one varsity boys and girls basketball game.
- End of season party
PLAYERS WILL NOT BE CONTACTED PRIOR TO THE BELOW DATES
Tuesday November 5: Skills Day @ WHS all grades and genders 6:00 – 7:00
Season information packet, player basketball, player season passes will be handed out during skills night. Please have a parent or guardian in attendance during skills night. This is the only night to receive these items.
Thursday November 7: Evaluations (see times below)
* All 3/4 Graders 5:50 – 6:40 (Check in 5:25 – 5:45)
* All 5/6 Graders 6:55 – 7:45 (Check in 6:30 – 6:50)
* 1/2 Graders will not have evaluations (players will be contacted by their coach by 11/13)
Week of November 11: Coaches will contact players no later than Wednesday November 13
Saturday November 16: Team practices begin
November 30 or Dec. 1: Picture Day and First Game