2019 SEASON SIGN-UPS
COME JOIN THE MASSACHUSETTS STATE CHAMPIONS!
We invite anyone with children ages 5-14 who would like to play Football or Cheerleading to Register for the upcoming 2019 Season.
2019 Registration Dates*: Held (RAIN or SHINE) at Our Practice Fields behind Stefanik School, 720 Meadow Street, Chicopee, MA 01013 from (10:00AM - 1:00PM)
EARLY DISCOUNT REGISTRATIONS:
• Saturday, APRIL 6th, 2019
• Saturday, APRIL 27th, 2019
• Saturday, MAY 18th, 2019
• Early Registration Discount: $150 per athlete. Must be Paid in Full no later than May 31st, NO EXCEPTIONS! (includes 1 adult and 1 athlete end of season banquet ticket)
• Saturday, JUNE 8th, 2019
• Saturday, JUNE 29th, 2019
• Saturday, JULY 20th, 2019
• Regular Registration Fee: $200 per athlete. Must be Paid in Full no later than July 31st (includes 1 adult and 1 athlete end of season banquet ticket)
• August 1st & After
• Late Registration Fee: $250 per athlete (Paid in Full on August 1st, 2019 & After) (includes 1 adult and 1 athlete end of season banquet ticket)
We Also Offer Discounts for *Siblings, Volunteers, & Parents Who are Active Military.
*Siblings will receive a $25 discount per additional athlete for the 2019 season.
Necessary Documents to Register:
1. Child's Original Birth Certificate with raised seal (No Copies)
2. Health Insurance Card & Information
3. Medical Physical (Dated 2019)
4.Copy of 2018-2019 FINAL Report Card (submitted once the 2018-2019 school year ends) .
All documents will be returned back once Books are Certified by Central Mass Pop Warner Administration.
Both Football & Cheerleading are Open to ALL AREA YOUTH,
Ages: 5–14 (age as of 7/31/18)
You DO NOT have to be a resident of Chicopee to play!
Registration fees are the same for resident and non-resident participants.
FOOTBALL IS AGE BASED & UNLIMITED WEIGHT! Bigger kids can Run, Catch, and Throw the Football! (Not just stuck playing Interior Line like other teams & leagues).
The 2019 Season for Us begins Wednesday August 1st and runs until late November/ early December (with Post Season).
POP WARNER is the ONLY National Youth Sports Organization that emphasizes the importance of education and requires its participants to maintain academic standards in order to participate.
•We're proud of the fact that the majority of our players and cheerleaders earn and receive Scholastic Awards for their performance in the classroom.
• In 2018, The Chicopee Braves featured 6 New England Region Pop Warner All-American Scholars. To be considered an All-American Scholar, one must be in the Top 2% of approximately 325,000 Pop Warner participants across the entire nation!
• Our JV Cheerleaders became Mass State Champions, placed 2nd at the New England Regional Championships, Qualified and Competed at Pop Warner's Cheerleading Nationals in Orlando, Florida placing in the NATION'S TOP 10, at #8 in the ENTIRE COUNTRY!
• Our 6U Football Team once again finished their season Undefeated Winning yet another Tony Perry Bowl Championship.
• Our 8U finished the Regular Season in 1st place, Winning another Shaver Bowl to become "Back To Back" Massachusetts State Champions, as well as East Coast Champions. They were just 1 Win away from playing for a National Championship!
• Our 10U teams finished the Regular Season in 1st place, Winning the 10U Shaver Bowl , joining Our 8U Team as Massachusetts State Champions.
So what are you waiting for? JOIN THE CHICOPEE BRAVES & BECOME A CHAMPION!
•Rosters will close once full.
For more information, please visit our website at: https://www.facebook.com/chicopeebraves
or call (413) 459-6321 or (413) 427-6948