It's 2019 - Lacrosse Season is SO CLOSE !!!
Happy New Year to All, and to All a Great Lacrosse Season!
Reminders and Requests ...
1. January Booster Meeting on January 8th, Tuesday, 7 pm in the Library is Mandatory. An Agenda will be provided before the meeting via email.
2. First Practice is 6 am Chatfield Main Gym, Wednesday January 9th. (Please go back and read the email from Coach@chatfieldlacrosse.com sent Dec 20th.)
3. Spring 2019 Registration Form IS NOW LIVE! Click HERE to Register. PLEASE register by the Jan 8th meeting. Payments due by February 12th, You can also access the Registration form from the WEBSITE. LAXCASH Account update through Dec 12, 2018 is available HERE.
4. Foothills Indoor Lacrosse League - turn in waiver forms to Renee Rasmuson (Saturday games starting Jan 12th). Bring forms to the January meeting. You can also bring your $50 payment to either the Jan Meeting or to the first game. Click HERE to Register. You can also access the Registration form from the WEBSITE. (First game times have not yet been published.)
5. Player Gear Packs - the order has been placed. Thank you for all the by-deadline-payments. A few families need to complete their payments before delivery of their player gear. You can bring payments to the January meeting. (If you missed the Player Gear Order, there will be a chance to order items when the Fan Gear order is placed.)
5. Fan Gear Store is being scheduled to open in January. We may be ready at the January meeting to take orders - or it may be a bit later in January.
6. Solicit your AUCTION ITEMS. This is the ONE and ONLY Fundraising event that Lacrosse does. Make it count! All players and families must participate. Gather your donations, provide tables, help set-up, staff the auction, call successful bidders - there are many ways to help. Put it on your calendar now! Silent Auction and Parent/Teacher Conferences Feb 21st. Full details at the January Meeting.
7. Carpooling Coordination ... If you are in a bind for carpooling/early practices or able to take others please contact Amy Giles Bhikha at Amy.L.Giles@gmail.com to help coordinate.
Happy New Year! Go CHARGERS!