2019 Bat Rules
Please read below for the 2019 Bat Standards - following the transition year of 2018 when other bats were allowed. For the AA (9-10), AAA (11-12), and Pony (13-14) age groups in 2019, ALL bats will be required to be "USA Baseball" stamped bats. No other bats will be allowed. STARS (4-6) and A (7-8) will still be open to bats per below standards.
New Bat Standards for 2019:
Pony, AAA, AA -
- Wood or "USA Baseball" stamped bats only.
- "USA Baseball" stamp takes things like length, weight, drop into consideration so you only need to make sure bat has "USA Baseball" stamp.
- There is an old "USAA" stamp so please do not confuse this with the "USA BASEBALL" stamp.
A, STARS -
- Wood or bats that meet the following:
- Length Maximum = 33 inches,
- Diameter Maximum = 2 ¼ or 2 5/8 WITH USA BASEBALL STAMP,
- Drop = Unlimited (Drop = Length - Weight)
Please note: wood bats are acceptable at all levels.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org