Hanover Park Youth Wrestling
Strength and Conditioning Program
Program is open to all 1-8th grade residents in East Hanover / Florham Park
Dates of program: twice per week Nov 9 through Dec 18
Fees: $70 per child, sibling discount on second child of $10
Includes: Program Tee-Shirt
The first district wide strength and conditioning program open to all EH/FP youth residents. This programs intention is to offer our youth a dedicated, safe way to maintain exercise.
· Provide personal strength and conditioning for all athletics
· Individual focus for core agility
· Healthy lifestyle promotion
· Retain youth exercise applicable for all sports
Program will be run by the Hanover Park Youth Wrestling coaching staff – Rutgers Certified
All NJ State guidelines will be followed. No contact between children, each athlete will have their designated space to work out in, as well as outdoor sessions will ensure compliance.
Sessions will last 1 hour, with 30 minutes in between each to allow for cleaning and sanitizing.
No visitors will be allowed in waiting areas; however, a zoom session w/camera will be used to allow parents to securely log in and view from remote. Parents are encouraged to watch and stay local to the building.
1. No contact workouts
2. Allowable occupancy for Camp Hope location will be followed
3. Maximum of 14 athletes per session will be the limit
4. Temperature checks will be conducted prior to any entrance
5. Google sheets daily compliance check in statement for parent authorization will be required
6. Floors, door handles and any equipment used will be sanitized at the end of each session
7. Outdoor sessions will be based upon weather permitting