We are so excited that our Spring Season is almost here and wanted to welcome everybody. We are looking forward to an awesome season!! All of our coaches are so excited to meet everyone and get out on the field!
A few important things to mark on your calendars...
1. FREE Spring Clinic - Get the rust off of your sticks and welcome all new players to the sport!
- We would love to encourage everyone to come out to our Spring Clinic - all K-8 Players!
- All new players are welcome!
- This Thursday 1/30 @ 6:30-8:00 @ (Old Dragon Stadium behind the Carroll Administration Building)
- Old Dragon Stadium address - 2563 N Carroll Ave. Southlake, Texas
- We have already had a tremendous response of RSVP’s. If you are interested in joining us please send us an email with your player’s name & grade to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please also let us know if you need to borrow equipment for the clinic
2. SPRING PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Please see the below practice schedule for the Spring 2020 Season. A few teams have been pushed back 30 mins to accommodate coaches going between teams and field spacing. We appreciate your understanding.
| GRADE LEVEL
|| OLD CIS
**Old CIS (Southlake Baptist Church Fields) address - 1101 N. Carroll Ave. Southlake, Tx**
3. SPRING GAME SCHEDULES
4. SPRING TOURNAMENT DATES
- We are currently finalizing the game schedule for all ages and will get those out to you as soon as they are final!
- All ages - K-8 have a full game schedule! :)
- Please mark your calendars for the following Spring Tournaments that we will be competing in...
- Hockaday Play Day - February 22-23 (All Teams)
- Lone Star Laxfest Games - April 4-5 (All Teams) - Still deciding if we'll be attending or not - TBA
- End of Season Tournament - May 2-3 (All Teams)
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
Youth Director (K-6)
Middle School Director (7/8)
Program Director (K-12) & High School Head Coach
Also - don't forget to follow us on Social Media...
Facebook: "Southlake Carroll Girls Lacrosse"
We can’t wait to see everyone on the field! Our coaches are so excited to meet everyone and enjoy all the smiling faces playing lacrosse! As we gear up for our first week make sure registrations and payments are all turned in and completed. We are about to order uniforms and want to make sure everyone will have one! Looking forward to an awesome Spring Season. Please let myself and/or Jessica or Karen know if you have any questions.