Inclement Weather Cancellation Guidline
During inclement weather it is always important to use your best judgment and take all care when travelling to practice, scrimmages, games..etc.. Your coach, director and/or administrators may also take a forfeit instead of taking unnecessary risks.
Practice will be cancelled anytime due to inclement weather when:
· School is closed all Day
· School closes early
Games will be cancelled if the school or facility is closed due to inclement weather or the league director deems it unsafe.
Cancellations will be communicated in the following ways:
· Sign-up needed for Alert Montgomery - https://alert.montgomerycountymd.gov/
· Snow Message Line: 240.777.2710 or MC311
· Check the website at: www.montgomerycountymd.gov/cupf
· Check www.mocowarriors.org website (pending internet access) – At the top of the website below the Logo!
· Athete-Trax will send out text message and email to all who information is available for.
· Email will be broadcasted out as well like you receive on a weekly basis
- A newsletter will also be sent out. If you haven't already, Please sign up for a newsletter via the link on our site or http://mocowarriors.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=86920e134fc1c3118cb489a89&id=6d09d51576
Always check our website before leaving during inclement weather if you are not sure! NEVER TAKE ANY UNNECESSARY RISKS!