2019-2020 PTBA Information
· Contact Information: Our email is email@example.com;
Please do not contact the Higgins office with questions, as this is not a Higgins team. The travel league is open to all Peabody middle school residents.
· Cost Per Player: $260 per player, family cap $400; Warm up jerseys will be available for purchase for $15.
· Tryouts: There are two tryout sessions for each grade scheduled for the last week of September & first week of October. Attendance is only required at one session to be eligible for a PTBA team, though we encourage players to attend both. Players need to tryout each year to continue on a team.
· Phone Calls: Calls are made at the end of the second week of tryouts to players chosen for a team. There are two teams, White and Blue for boys & girls in each grade. Registration & uniform night will be held in October.
· Pre-Season: Practices throughout November; Payment must be received to begin practice and play.
· Regular Season: Season runs December through March. There is one regular scheduled practice night starting the first week of December, either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday nights.
· Games: Home games are at Peabody High School on Saturdays and the Higgins Middle School on Sundays, and begin the first week of December. Please check our website for girls and boys league info and travel areas for away games at www.leaguelineup.com/peabodytravelball/ . There are approx. 16 regular season games, and playoffs take place in March.
· Holiday & Vacation Tournaments: Per discretion of each coach; these costs are not included in the PTBA fee, and are optional.
Peabody Travel Basketball Association
Board of Directors