2019 Adult Softball Leagues
Saline Parks & Recreation offers 3 seasons of Adult Softball: Spring, Summer and Fall. Each season runs 7 weeks long and teams are guaranteed 12-14 games depending on the number of teams in each league. Games are played as doubleheaders. 8 teams are accepted into each division. A $75 non-refundable deposit can be put down to hold a spot. Ages 18+.
Early doubleheaders are at 6:10pm & 7:20pm. Late doubleheaders are at 8:30pm and 9:40pm
Fall: 6:15 & 7:15pm, 8:15 & 9:15pm.
- Monday: Men's Class E & Below
- Wednesday: Men's Class E & Below
- Thursday: Co-Rec
- Sunday: Co-Rec Church (summer only)
*no softball 5/28, 6/30 and 7/4
- April 10: Early Bird deadline
- April 14: Registration deadline
- April 18: Manager meeting at 6pm
- April 18: Final balances due
- April 22: Games begin this week
- June 12: Early Bird deadline
- June 19: Registration deadline
- June 20: Manager meeting at 6pm
- June 20: Final balances due
- June 23: Games begin this week
- August 21: Early Bird deadline
- August 28: Registration deadline
- August 29: Manager meeting at 6pm
- August 29: Final balances due
- September 4: Games begin this week
$550 per team plus $25 ump fee per night. Teams can put down a $75 non-refundable deposit to hold a spot in the league. Save $25 off the team registration fee by paying your balance by the Early Bird deadline.
Registration Info For Leagues
- In Person: Saline Parks & Rec. 1866 Woodland Drive, Saline, MI 48176.
- Over the phone: 734-429-3502
More Info on the Leagues: Email Sunshine Lambert at email@example.com.