Return to Play Decision

July 1, 2020

Last week the City of Sarnia informed us that municipal soccer fields would be closed until at least July 13th. While the recent decision by the City of Sarnia has left us with limited options, we at Sarnia FC want to let you know that we are diligently working to find a way to get our players back on the field safely. 

We understand that many people have experienced financial hardship during this unprecedented time. While we look to develop and refine our return to safe play protocols we are working alongside Power Up to provide full refunds in a timely manner to those who have registered for the youth development and adult recreational leagues.  We appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

As we look to the future and explore ways we can get our players back to the field, we wanted to send out a survey to get your feedback on what type of soccer programming you and/or your children would be interested in doing.   

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GMVTZJC

The survey should take approximately two minutes.  

We appreciate your input as we continue to develop our plan.  We look forward to safely returning to play as soon as possible.  

Adam Lakey 

Sarnia FC President