LITTLE LEAGUE UNIVERSITY
Stay home and stay active. Here are some Backyard Tips, drills, and activities from Little League and our partners to help provide some baseball and softball action while we’re waiting for Little League play to resume.
BIG AL BASEBALL
Every League in our district now has access to Big Al’s online training and development programs and resources for all of the Parents and Players for 2020.
The parent programs include…instructional videos of the fundamental skills that player should learn and practice at both the 4-8 year old and 9-12 year old levels.
The online programs also includes a Section called Practice at Home. This section of videos includes lots of fun drills, games and challenges that you can practice at home so you can get stronger and improve your skills all season long. There is also a section on strategy and positional play with roles and responsibilities for every player on the team in a variety of game situations.
These resources will help you and your son or daughter have fun, stay in shape and improve their skills at home over the next few weeks and all season long.
To have a quick look at what the programs include please watch the 2 short Parent Videos on the front page of www.bigalbaseball.com.
- A short Video about the online Parent 4-8 program and the resources included
- A short Video about the online Parent 9-12 program and the resources included
Parents, to activate your own personal membership at no cost go to www.bigalbaseball.com.
- Click on the Membership Code button in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Select the online Parent 4-8 or Parent 9-12 Program…that fits the age of your son or daughter.
- To activate your program fill in the registration fields and click CONTINUE.
- Enter your Membership Code MAD6PARENTS in the box and then click on the APPLY button. (This will recalculate your membership cost to 00.00.)
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on the CHECKOUT button.
- You will be taken to the Login page. Go ahead and Login with your own Username and Password. (Note: depending on your browser and computer settings you may need to enter you UN and PW twice.)
- Please click on the link to your Parent program on the MY PROGRAMS page and enjoy!
To LOGIN the next time, please just go directly to www.bigalbaseball.com and click on the Login Button at the top right corner of the webpage and Login.