2019 WBL WINTER TRAINING
Dates: Saturdays, January 5th - March 9th, 2019
NOTE: No Class 1/19 (MLK weekend) or 2/16 (Presidents Day weekend)
Location: DBAT 1124 Globe Ave, Mountainside, NJ 07092
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade: Session 1: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade: Session 2: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- 2nd and 3rd Grade: Session 3: 5:00pm - 6:00pm (SOLD OUT)
- 2nd and 3rd Grade: Session 4: 6:00pm - 7:00pm (SOLD OUT)
Instructors: DBAT professional coaching staff.
3 instructors per class
ALL SESSIONS LIMITED TO 18 PLAYERS
Cost: $150 (includes shirt)
Eight week program aimed at exposing Westfield youth players to baseball by teaching the proper fundamentals of hitting, fielding, throwing, pitching and base running. Typical layout of the hour workout
program includes: 8 minutes of stretching and body warm up, 8-10 minutes of proper throwing mechanics and/or base running, 20 minutes of skill/station work, and 15-20 minutes of competition or game.
* All participants in the winter training camp must be residents of Westfield