- 2016 9/11 Memorial Baseball Tournament
- Day To Remember Please Help Us Never Forget
- July 5th - July 10th 2016
- Special Guests and Televised Games
- Free Food Vendors and Rides for Coaches and Players
July 5th - July 10th
Benefiting Tuesday's Children, Silver Shield Foundation, and The Sean Collier Memorial Fund San Bernandino victim's fund
Tuesday’s Children is a non-profit family service organization that has made a long term commitment to every individual impacted by the events of September 11, 2001 and more recently those who have been impacted by terrorist incidents worldwide.
Silver Shield Foundation the George Steinbrenner Silver Shield Foundation has provided for the education of the children of New York City police officers, Firemen and Port Authority employees who died in the line of duty.
Sean Collier was the 26 year old Massachusetts Institute of Technology Police officer who was tragically killed April 18th 2013 by the Boston Marathon Bombers. The Sean A. Collier Memorial Fund will be used to establish a Collier Medal—to be awarded to individuals who demonstrate the values and character of Officer Collier.
San Bernandino CA Victims Fund
***GO TO L.I. HOT STOVE BASEBALL WEBSITE TO REGISTER***
The Tournament fee of $825 for 7u - 16u, includes
- 4 games minimum guarantee, plus playoffs
- 7u (42'/60') 8u, 9u, 10u (46’/60’), 11u,12u (51’/75’), 13u-16u (60’/90’)
- Championship Sun. July 10th. “Baseball Day” setting includes
- Championship games
- Home Run Derby
- Skills Competition and much more…
- Umpire fees
- Free Tournament Bids for Champions, Trophies or medals for runner ups, medals for Skills Competition winners
- Teams to provide home field
- Select championship games on Verizon FIOS
- Select Championship games at Farmingdale State College Turf Stadium
- 12u,13u All-Star game (60'/90') at Farmingdale State College Turf Stadium
- Online Registration
Managers and Coaches Softball game July 7th
Teams are limited so it is a first come first serve basis. NO REFUNDS will be given.
Please send your payment to:
15 Country Court
Farmingdale, NY 11735