- Check calendar for updates!!
- ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL ???????
- Football and Cheer Start August 1, 2018
- COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Directions to Practice Areas
Directions To Game Field
BELLEVIEW HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FIELD:
Sign Up Dates
March sign up schedule:
Sat. Mar 10th 10-2
Tue. Mar 13th 6-8
Sun. Mar 25th 10-2
Thu. Mar 29th 6-8
Below is the list of items that is required by August 1st. If we do not have the following paperwork and payments by August 1st we will not allow your child to walk on to the field.
- *Please remember to bring your child’s 4th quarter report card to the field so that we can make a copy of it. A 2.0/70% or the equivalent shall be the minimum grade point average acceptable to participate. This is due no later than the start of the first day of practice.*
- *Please provide a photocopy of your child’s birth certificate. If the name on the birth certificate does not match the legal guardian name on the registration form please provide copies of guardianship from the courts. Please have the birth certificate and any supporting paperwork to us no later than August 1st. If your child is new this year they will need to bring an original copy of their birth certificate to certification the 3rd week in August.*
- *Please remember to have the physical form completed by your child’s physician. This must be submitted to us no later than the start of the first practice on August 1st.
- *Any unpaid registration balances are due no later than August 1st.*
Thank You to our Sponsors!!!
GAME WINNERS NEEDED
As a Non-profit organization we operate solely by volunteers committed to enriching children’s lives through teamwork, dedication, and athletics. BSMFC primary focus is Football and Cheerleading training while encouraging our youth’s achievement scholastically through our Little Scholars program.
We invite you to invest in the lives and future of the children in your community by becoming a sponsor. Your investment ensures we can provide the best and safest equipment, uniforms, trophies, game officials, security, concessions, and countless other amenities that make it possible to create an outstanding youth program. Your generosity is greatly needed and appreciated!
For more information on how you can help contact :
Josh Fountain 352-556-6890