- Tony Zingaro Jason Hoffman Rob Cino Nick Centritto Johnston Murdoch
- Rob Bili Mike Faley Mike O'Brien Mike Campanaro Gavin McConville
- Carl Blackwood Rick Capozza Chris Jefford Chris McDonald Fonz Boualavong Mike Gojsic
- Zafer Koont Sam Cino Gino Cunti Charlie Polizzi Ryan Xin
- Tony Cocchiara Erkan Beydemir Louie Igneski Anthony Centritto
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE WINONA EURO STRIKERS SOCCER CLUB
SEE THE SCHEDULE BELOW FOR UPCOMING GAMES AND PRACTICES OR CLICK ON SCHEDULES OR CALENDAR ON THE MAIN MENU TO THE LEFT
Our condolences to former member of the Euros, Guido Mossuto, whose brother Frank recently passed away. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
BEER AND FOOD SCHEDULE - SEE BELOW
Nothing but great food and beer above! Thanks Sam and Fonz
Thanks Lia and Carmela (and Ricky???) above. On a cold and rainy day, your sausages and pizza and beer kept us warm.
PLEASE REMEMBER THE GUIDELINES AS FOLLOWS:
SINCE WE NOW HAVE 25 GUYS ON OUR ROSTER................
- MINIMUM 50 TO 60 BEERS. Per Tony Z, beer must be a minimum of 0 degrees celsius
- Bring waters or pops for non-drinkers or kids
- Preferably put in plastic cups or travel mugs so its not so obvious while drinking
The person bringing beer will also bring food on that day.
Picking up a couple Fortinos large pies the doesn't cut it anymore. Bring cold cuts, BBQ, pasta, wraps, gyros, 6 foot sub, perogies, chicken or veal parmigiana, suasage etc or whatever you feel is appropriate (such as a treat from you motherland) it will be welcomed by the hungry lads
If you can't bring beer and food on your day its your responsibility to find a replacement and make sure they are good to go. Anyone not fulfilling this responsibility will be subject to punishment determined by the thirsty team after the game.
2016 Challenge Cup Semi Finalists
2015 Calcio Cup Finalists
Great Year Boys! 2014 Semi Finalists Challenge Cup.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the games you will be absent so we can call up players from our 'B" team.