- Please DO NOT park along soccer building or along fence between buildings at the cages!
Congratulations to the OFBA 2020 In-House World Series Champions!!!
OFBA BACK-TO-PLAY GUIDELINES
Everyone (fans, coaches, parents, players, umpires):
1) If there is any indication of illness (per current CDC guidelines) you shall not attend games or practices. CDC has indicated that 72 hours of symptom free with out medications is the timeline to use for your return.
2) Healthy and continued hygiene (OFBA will be looking to provide sanitation / washing stations at each field)
3) People with a high risk for infection should NOT gather at OFBA events (per CDC guidelines)
4) We ask that you maintain social distance of at least 6 feet and use face coverings.
5) Please follow all local and state guidelines for facility and events.
1) Participants must wash hands or use sanitizer before participating.
2) No more than 10 people in a gathering at a time and multiple groups are permitted provided that there is 30 feet of distancing between groups. Please use the entire areas around our fields.
4) All teams need to pick up all garbage in the dugouts and other items before and after the practice. OFBA will do their best to keep dugouts sanitized. We ask that teams assist with this if possible.
5) Teams scheduled for practice should wait for their coach outside the field maintaining 6ft social distancing. Facial covering should be worn until coach is ready to practice and will lead the team onto the field.
6) If there is another team on the field finishing practice, that team will exit on one side of the field while the team beginning practice will enter through the other side of the field. No crossing of teams shall occur.
7) Coaches should split the team into two or more groups, one in the infield and the others in the outfield. Players should be spaced out as much as possible and groups should be rotated during practice. Facial coverings are recommended for all coaches.
8) Parents especially with younger aged children that need to be near the field, 6 feet social distancing MUST be adhered to and facial coverings are strongly recommended.
10) No more than 4 kids in the dugout at 1 time (should allow 6ft between players). The rest of the players will be spaced out 6 feet behind the backstop and extending down the foul line. Players will keep their bats and gear in their own respective bags.
12) Players equipment should either be behind the dugout or with the parents. Any equipment outside of the field of play should be 6 feet apart.
14) No sunflower seeds, gum or spitting
16) Coaches will make sure the dugouts are cleaned after each practice.
17) Players and families should vacate the field/facility as soon as is reasonably possible after the conclusion of their practice to minimize unnecessary contact with players, coaches, and spectators from the next practice, ideally within 15 minutes.
1) Everyone should provide their own masks, hand sanitizer or needed cleaning supplies that they feel is needed.
3) Teams scheduled for games should wait for their coach outside the field maintaining 6ft social distancing. Facial covering should be worn until coach is ready to practice and will lead the team onto the field.
4) Once on the field the coach should split the team up into groups of two or more for warmups, maintain social distancing of players and coaches.
5) No sharing of equipment, water bottles, or coolers for the team are allowed. Players must bring their own equipment to the game.
6) No more than 4 players in the dugout at 1 time (should allow 6ft between players). The rest of the players will be spaced out 6 feet behind the backstop and extending down the foul line. Players will keep their bats and gear in their own respective bags. Younger players should sit with their parents provided all parents maintain social distancing guidelines. Facial coverings are recommended. NO parents will be allowed behind the backstop.
7) Minimal equipment in dugout – NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE DUGOUTS
8) Parents should keep all food and drinks. No sharing of food or drinks.
9) No sunflower seeds, gum or spitting
10) All players and coaches should avoid physical contact with others as much as possible.
11) No High fives, fist bumps, or other contact during practice or games.
12) No post game hand shakes after the game. In a game of sportsmanship, please tip your cap to the opposing team after the game.
13) Umpires must adhere to 6 ft social distancing guidelines when game is not in secession.
14) Parents must not enter the field of play or the dugouts unless absolutely necessary.
15) Parents/spectators must maintain 6 ft social distancing and facial coverings are recommended.
16) Players and families should vacate the field/facility as soon as is reasonably possible after the conclusion of their game to minimize unnecessary contact with players, coaches, and spectators from the next game, ideally within 15 minutes.
17) OFBA reserves the right to modify and / or change these rules. OFBA reserves the right to cancel any or all leagues and / or teams at any point in time.
Should your child present with COVID-19 associated symptoms, please keep them home (away from play and practice) for 10 days and obtain a doctors note clearing them to return to the field.
Thank you for your continued support!
Thank you for sponsoring OFBA CNB Bank!
Please return the favor and visit CNB Bank for all your banking needs!
2018 OFBA bat rule.
Let Them Play!
Get a quote and raise money for Oak Forest Baseball Association.
For every household quote generated, Thornton Powell and Safeco will donate $10 back to OFBA.
|2021 Blue Demon Rosters|
|2021 Blue Demon Full Time TryOuts|
|Part Time TryOuts|
|Dicks Sporting Goods Special Offers|
|Coaches Background Check Form must be completed by ALL coaches and Team Parents|
|FALL BALL REGISTRATION|
|WAIVER FOR COMMUNICABLE DISEASES INCLUDING COVID-19|
|Manager Evaluation Online Form|
|Umpire Evaluation Online Form|
Get important messages from Oak Forest Baseball Association by Text & Email