- Updated Information Located Under Handouts
$25 Discount for Early Online Registration, per player, from 28 November 2016 thru 15 January 2017.
Registration must be completed and paid for online by midnight on 15 January 2017.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact the OAA Secretary, Kristen Stacey, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For OAA Baseball rainouts, please register for the text alert system and check our FB page.
Rainout info for other parks is listed in the Contacts tab.
Henry County Parks and Recreation Department and the Ola Athletic Association ask that you follow these rules:
- Please place all litter and/or trash in the trash cans located throughout the park
- No smoking, vaping or any other tobacco use allowed in the park
- No pets are allowed in the park except for a Service Dog to aid a person with a disability
- No skateboarding, bicycles, scooters or skating allowed in the park
Additional information, announcements and notices can be found on the Handouts page.
|Team Notification of Intent to Play in Spring 2017|
|2016 Fall Season Feedback Form|
|OAA Coaches Application|
|OAA Coaching Contract|
|Sponsorship Web Banner|
|N Ola Field Status|
|10U Field-N Ola Park|
|12U Field-N Ola Park|
|14U Field-Sandy Ridge Park|
|4U Field- N Ola Park|
|6U Field- N Ola Park|
|8U Field- N Ola Park|
|FR Large Field|
|FR Small Field|
|North Ola Park|