- CONGRATULATIONS CITY CUP CHAMPS: RANDY'S UP THE RIVER
- CONGRATS TO MVP: ALICIA STEBBINS & GOLDEN GLOVE WINNER: MEAGAN HILLARD
- CONGRATS TO MFB SPORTSMANSHIP WINNER: TEAM WITTE FOR MAYOR
- CONGRATULATIONS TO BRACKET A CHAMPS: RANDY'S
- CONGRATULATIONS TO BRACKET B CHAMPS: MARKWOOD
(1) Individual League Fees of $10/player are PAST DUE. I need them NOW!
(2) All bats are to be returned to the bat box on Field 8 by the home team from the late game slot. Once three sets of bats are in the box, then it needs locked. You do not need a key. The lock in the middle does not lock for anyone. You just need to close the padlock on the outside of the box. Do NOT lock the box unless all THREE sets of bats are in there.
(3) Don't forget to text Inga & Brittany both with your scores at the conclusion of the game.
(4) You should be sending your write-ups to the OTH each evening as a good gesture to the business or organization that sponsors you.
Any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.