- Looking to Sponsor a Team? Contact us.
- Like us on Facebook!!!
- Want to Coach- Please let us know
2017 Spring Ball Registration for the Season is among us
Opening Day is March 4th starting 10am!
All payments are due ASAP or your player will not receive uniform with the rest of their team mates!
We still have openings in all age groups except Mustang (9-10)!
Office will be open Monday 2/6/17 and Wednesday 2/8/17 for last minute registrations.
Welcome back Pinellas Park Youth Baseball Families!!!
ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE CLOSED IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS!
Registration for the 2017 Spring Ball Season is among us. Below is the following schedule for 2017 Spring Ball:
Starting Wed, Nov. 30th, registration will be held every Wednesday from 6:30pm-8:30pm and every Saturday from 10:00am-12:00pm
Registration will take place in the office located upstairs at Field #2. If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by during any of those registration times or call (727) 638-2848 or (727) 403-3799
Tryouts and Opening Day will be announced soon. Watch for updates.
We have several openings on the board this year! Any time you are willing to offer is welcome!
We are also in need of coaches this year! Please let us know ASAP if you are interested. We are planning to have all coaches in place ASAP!
WE NEED COACHES! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Registration will take place in the office located upstairs at Field #2 starting Nov. 30th 2016. If you have any questions, please feel free to stop by during Registration times or call (727) 638-2848 or (727) 403-3799
All Ages must be prior to 5/1/2015.
- Pre- Tee (age 3 or 4) 1 case of Gatorade plus $25 mandatory raffle tickets-all parents are required to participate in fundraising and volunteering. *Plus raffle per player
- Shetland (age 5 or 6) 1 case of Gatorade plus $25 mandatory raffle tickets-all parents are required to participate in fundraising and volunteering. Plus raffle per player
- Pinto (age 7 or 8) $125.00 plus raffle/volunteer fee
- Mustang (9 or 10) $135.00 plus raffle/volunteer fee
- Bronco (age 11 or 12) $155.00 plus raffle/volunteer fee
- Pony (age 13 to 15) $175.00 plus raffle/volunteer fee
- 10u Softball (age 9 or 10) $135.00 plus raffle/volunteer fee
- 12u Softball (age 11 or 12) $155.00 plus raffle/volunteer fee
*****Prices do not include mandatory $25 raffle ticket fundraiser
*****ALL FAMILIES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY A $75 NON-VOLUNTEER FEE ON A SEPARATE CHECK AT TIME OF REGISTRATION, ONCE 3 HOURS (2 GAMES) OF VOLUNTEER WORK IS COMPLETE, THE LEAGUE WILL RETURN CHECK. PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING AT TIME OF REGISTRATION, SO YOUR CHECK CAN BE DEPOSITED.
* one volunteer fee and one raffle fee per family unless Pre-Tee
It already looks to be a great season.
Registration will be continue to be held Wednesday 6:30-8:30 and Saturdays 10-12
Check out the calendar on the website for dates and times for all events.
Sign up now!
We are always looking for SPONSORS and
Don't forget that every team is required to be sponsored,
so start now and be ahead of the game.
TEAM WEBSITE UPDATES
Your team mom and/or coach have been given a password so that they can update their team page and their game results. This is mandatory for all teams! If your coach or team mom is not updating the website in a timely manner, please ask them nicely if they plan on doing so. If not, volunteer to do the updates yourself, or ask around to see what parent would be willing to take on the task.
If you need the instructions, have forgotten your user ID or password, or need assistance of any type, please send an email to the league by using the email form on the Contact page, and we will help you in any way possible.
The Guestbook is a great place to leave good luck messages to players, thank a coach/team mom for a great job done,
congratulate a player on a nice play, send a positive message to your team, etc. Take advantage of it by clicking on guestbook
icon on the left.
We look forward to reading all the compliments and inspiring words about our players/coaches.