- Register for Fall Ball at www.rocklanebaseball.com
- Fall Ball 2016 Registration please visit www.rocklanebaseball.com for all details
Fall Ball Deal!
Don't wait until it is to late visit www.rocklanebaseball.com to sign up for Fall Ball season. A great value and another way to keep the young player involved!
Please click on the Land O'Frost Logo above to take a quick survey for Rocklane!
Ages 3 to 12 is the main category but if registration allows we will let the older kids play as well! This league is Coed and you can come out of Johnson, Marion, Shelby counties to play! If you bring someone with you to sign up we will give you a discount for referring our league. Mom and Dad you have multiply kids to sign up? We have you covered with multi player discount. We strive to see that everyone sees the field at RJL.
Rocklane Junior League involves players primarily with League Ages this past spring between 3 and 12.
Fall Ball is instructional in nature, with emphasis on learning skills and playing different positions.
Although there are no guarantees with the weather, often times Fall can be a great time for baseball and softball – at times better than the typical March and April months.
Below are a few Q&A:
· Q: What time of day will the games start?
· A: The start times vary as coordination with the other league officials varies from year to year. 6:30 pm seems to be a reasonable start time, but this has not yet been formalized, but this should take place as the start of Fall Ball approaches.
· Q: What team will my son/daughter be playing on?
· A: This will be determined during player registration
· Q: What will the players be wearing for uniforms?
· A: We will have jerseys for RJL Fall Ball
· Q: When will practices be held?
· A: Practices will begin during the week.
· Q: Is coaching help needed?
· A: Yes! Please contact the Fall Ball administrator if you’re interested in helping in this regard.
· Q: What activities other than coaching can parents do to help?
· A: The usual activities – Field Prep, umpiring, scoreboard operation, dugout cleanup, etc. – is all needed to run a successful program!
· Q: My son/daughter is playing different positions than what has been played before, and every inning looks different. What is happening?