- Check back daily for UPDATES
- Check out the stores and order your gear.
- 7th and 8th Grade Schedules
- Check out the video tip of the week
- Seen our handouts?? Great Info for Parents, Players and Coaches!!
St. Louisville Girls Softball is dedicated to teaching girl’s age’s 6-14 skills on and off the field that will enable them to become successful in the community and in the game.
We are part of the extremely competitive Central Ohio Girls Fastpitch (COGFP) organization whose make-up is of communities in Fairfield, Licking, Muskingum and Perry counties.
Home of Utica club ball!! Open to all 7th and 8th grade girls attending Utica Jr High.
Mark your calendars and get ready for a good time at the Annual St. Louisville Athletic Association Steak Dinner. This year the dinner will be held Saturday May 3rd at the Grotto Hall on Waterworks Road.
We're raising funds for a very special cause, your ballpark. There are two ways you can help:
1. Shop our online store filled with 1500+ amazing items -- we’ll receive up to 40% of every purchase!
2. Share our fundraiser with your friends + family by posting it to Facebook + Twitter.
click on the 'Our Store' to the left to begin
Park Clean-Up Days
Much work needs done to bring our park up to the standards that contribute to the players, coaches, families and friends enjoyment while visiting the diamonds. Grab you work gloves, rakes, shovels and water bottles and come on down to help get our park ready!! The next 3 Saturdays are designated work days for the ballpark. There are many tasks needing completing including but not limited to:
· Picking up leaves, sticks and trash. Focuses are at the main playground and fences around all fields.
o Place the leaves and sticks in trash bins
· Installing the yellow safety cap on playground fences.
· Metal pick-up; recycling
· Clean-up of batting cage on field 1 so a net can be installed.
· Concession stand cleaning
· Inspecting and repairing playground equipment
· Inspecting, repairing, power washing and painting bleachers as needed
This is not a formal list of items. This is only based on the observations and conversations of key members of the SLAA. All contributions made to improve our park is greatly needed and appreciated.
State Of Ohio Concussion Return-To Play Law :: 02-19-2013
All Managers, Coaches and umpires must comply with this law that goes into effect April 26, 2013!!
Use this site to get your free certification.NHFS Free Concussion Course
- Click on the button that says, please login to order. In the window that appears , click to register.
- When your registration is complete you may "order" the free concussion course offered along the left hand side of the page. Continue following prompts. Although it may look like you'll be charged for the course, there is no cost.
- Once you've completed "checkout," you'll be able to take the free online course and print a compliance certificate.
If you want additional information on this law go to Healthy Ohio :: Concussion in Youth Sports: Ohio's Return-to-Play Law