- Come out and support the Trojan County Fitness Powerlifting Meet Oct 26st
The Mission of Trojan County Fitness
We are here to provide a structured strength and conditioning program that will assist our communities atheletes and teams excel in their chosen sport. We want to educate, motivate and inspire our student atheletes towards a lifestyle of excellent fitness, total health and physical and mental wellness. Furthermore, through this we want to give our student atheletes the ability and drive to excel in the classroom.
We are a non-profit tax exempt organization that operates with funding from generous tax deductible public donations.
Our Vision is a community that:
- Enables atheletes to represent their school and community by performing at the highest levels of atheletic and personal accomplishments
- Motivates and encourages more students to graduate from high school
- Combats community deterioration and juvenile delinquency
- Enables students and athletes to develop into productive, responsible, confident citizens
Approach and Philosophy
To bring this vision into reality, we provide enhancements to body, mind and soul of young athletes through physical training, mentoring and educational enablers. We utilize a three layered focus to achieve our overall goals and objectives;
- Strength and conditioning
Powerlifting Meet.....Sign up now
Go to the Handouts section and print off your Sign up form. Register early to ensure you get a spot.