- WRANGLER MAJORS - 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2016 NAYF CHAMPIONS
Congratulations to the Majors!
2016 NAYF Champions!
Wickenburg Youth Football joined Northern Arizona Youth Football in 2010. It is comprised of Chino Valley, Bagdad, Wickenburg, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, Page, and Williams.
Sponsor our Teams!
Our youth football team is a non-profit, volunteer organization. We have league fees, insurance fees, referees and equipment to pay for each year. We want to keep our kids safe by making sure our equipment is upgraded and providing continued training in safety for our coaches.
If your business would like to donate money and sponsor our teams, here is a link to all of the information. Thank you so much!
MISSION STATEMENTThe Wickenburg Youth Football & Cheer League will enrich our communities by inspiring our youth through the great game of football while teaching good sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership, can-do attitude, discipline and determination required to achieve their dreams.
1. Kids come first in deciding what is best - we are here to make a difference in their lives, and we take a back seat to their best interests.
2. We will be an open organization - we want our parents and communities to join us in all endeavors, and through this model we will lead by example.
3. We believe in rules and consistent enforcement - those who lose sight of our purpose will be subject to discipline and removal if needed.
4. Our kids will have fun - winning and losing is only a small part of the experience we offer to our youth.
5. We will teach - our volunteers are all committed to teaching our kids the skills (both on the field and off) that will help our children to grow.
6. We are a vehicle of opportunity - we will seek to provide opportunities for our kids to positively expand their life experiences.
7. We will give back to our communities - service and selflessness are crucial values our kids will learn.
8. We will be leaders on and off the field - community, academic, and personal success work hand in hand with our organization.
9. We will always welcome volunteers who want to be positive role models.
10. We will serve as many children as we possibly can.