- Don't forget your contribution to the Raffle Basket for your Team or Squad
- Senior Game Day - October 4, 2020 - Come celebrate those who are participating for their final year!
Wilson Youth Football and Cheerleading Families, we have GOOD NEWS for you! The Colonial Youth Football League and the PIAA have confirmed that we are able to move forward in planning our 2020 season provided that we implement the CYFL's "Return to Sport COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan" and follow the CDC's "Considerations for Youth Sports." Wilson Borough has also approved the use of our home facilities - Fisk Field and Meuser Park. Registration for all levels will remain open until August 1, 2020. All registration dues are required to be paid at this time through August 1, 2020. Coaches and staff are planning to open the season with mini-conditioning and training camps. Please look out for schedules and more information.
For now, parents need to know:
1. In order to participate in any practice, event or game, each athlete will have to bring his or her own labelled water bottle, mask and sanitizer, and must have a pre-signed "CYFL Team & Event Personnel Screening Form". Forms will be turned in at EACH AND EVERY practice, event or game. Athletes who do not have these required items will be sent home.
2. Practices, events and games will be scattered and spaced to ensure both social distancing and proper sanitization between shifts. Parents and guardians WILL NOT be permitted to watch practices and Pick-up and Drop-off procedures must be strictly followed.
3. At this time, we are permitted to have spectators in compliance with Governor Wolf's social distancing orders. We will not provide bleachers, so be prepared to bring chairs or blankets for your family, space your plot at least six feet from another plot and do not mingle during events.
We will have more guidance and information as we further develop our plan for the season. We are VERY EXCITED to offer this opportunity for your athlete to get back to football or cheer and greatly appreciate your cooperation with these requirements.