Back to Message Board
Message Board Guidelines
* We reserve the right to remove, at any time and without notice, any content from the Message Board.
* You must read and follow forum rules at the top of each forum in which you post.
* Refrain from using inappropriate language, including language that may look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate profanity, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances or illegal activities.
* Cheating of any kind (including by exploiting any bug or error) is expressly prohibited, this includes exploiting any deficiency in our code or design, or in the code or design of any third party product or service used in connection with the Service, to gain an unfair advantage or to gain unearned or unauthorized privileges, access or abilities not clearly intended by the product's design. Communicating information about such activities to others will also be considered cheating.
* We reserve the right to contact your ISP regarding any inappropriate activities by you on the Service.