Allentown - Reeds Sport Complex
County Road 526 & Rt-539 Bypass
Allentown, NJ 08501
These coordinates can be used by your portable GPS and/or other mapping systems.
GPS - Latitude: N 40 10.654 - Longitude: W 74 34.584
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds - Latitude: N40 10 39 - Longitude: W74 34 35
Decimal Degrees (WGS84) - Latitude: 40.177563 - Longitude: -74.576408
You must enter the fields from the Waker Ave (Rt. 526) entrance. Do not pull onto the fields from the Rt. 526-Bypass under any circumstances!
From North Jersey/New Brunswick:
1. Take the NJ Turnpike south to exit 7A
2. Take exit 7A and merge onto I-195 East
3. Take exit 8 off I-195 toward Allentown
4. Merge onto Old York Rd (Valero gas station on your right)
5. Make next left (250 feet) onto Rt. 526-Bypass
6. Park entrance is 100 yards on your right.
From Lakewood/Shore Points:
1. Take I-195 West to exit 8 toward Allentown
2. Merge onto Old York Rd (Valero gas station on your right)
3. Make next left (250 feet) onto Rt. 526-Bypass
4. Park entrance is immediately on your right.
From Burlington/South Jersey:
1. Head north on Route 206/US-206 towards Bordentown (alternatively, take NJ Turnpike to 7A, and follow above)
2. Slight right onto US-130 North (Just past Chickie & Pete’s)
3. Continue to follow US-130 for approx 2.5 miles
4. Take the exit toward Yardville Allentown Rd
5. Turn left at Yardville Allentown Rd
6. After about 4 miles, turn slight left at S Main St
7. Go 1/2 mile and make a right at Route 526/Waker St
8. Go 1/4 mile, take left onto Rt 526 bypass, park entrance on your left
County Road 526 & Route-539 Bypass, Allentown, NJ 08501
Click here to get directions