2015 Harriton Football Team Store- Extended until August 23, 2015
We are excited to offer a great selection of Harriton Football gear for the 2015 season, which includes merchandise from Nike. The gear is available for purchase through August 23, 2015 at midnight. The flyer for the gear is attached under forms.
Please use the following link and password to access the team store:
Password- rams9WA (case sensitive)
You will also be able to personalize many of the items in the store that are noted with a +, and the cost for the service is found in the store.
As always, the booster club appreciates your support and participation!
Together We Will! 2015
Harriton Football Booster Information
The mission of the booster club is to promote RAM Spirit, support the student athletes, support the coaches and support the athletic program of Harriton High School. To that end, all parents of participating athletes are members of the Booster Club. We are a volunteer run organization and value everyone’s participation and involvement.
PLEASE GET 2015 FORMS at the bottom of this page - just keep scrolling!!!!
Office Name Email Contact Phone
President: Kiki McKendrick firstname.lastname@example.org 610-952-5256
Vice President: OPEN
Treasurer: Emily Zuzelo email@example.com 610-519-9923
Snack Shack: Kathleen Fullbright firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Program: OPEN currently Kiki McKendrick (see above)
Senior Night: Patty Boken email@example.com
Bunny Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
End of Year Banquet: OPEN (Sunday, November 22nd)
Team Photographer: Anne Willkomm email@example.com
There are two sets of dues: summer camp dues and regular season dues.
Summer camp dues ($100.00) cover the cost of meals and support the preseason program.
Regular Season dues ($150.00) cover the end of year banquet, coach’s gifts, player gifts, senior night, website maintenance, shorts and tee shirt, welcome back family BBQ, “pink-tober” gear, and any other necessities during the season.
Dues are required the morning of equipment day. We offer two different ways to offset dues – see fundraising below!
Dues do not cover all the expenses of the football program. We want to ensure that the players have a memorable year – football is more than 90 minutes on a Friday night – it is a community that the boys are proud of. We support many aspects of that community!
· Raffle Tickets: Distribution begins today. Sell 15 tickets at $20.00 each and waive your regular season dues! Any additional sales will help the team!
· Advertisements (business): Sell one full page color advertisement to a business and waive your regular season dues! Any additional sales will help the team!
· Advertisements (family): Advertise and give a shout out to your player! The cost of the personal ads is how we are able to set-up and print our programs.
· Apparel Sales: Online Ram store that offers apparel to our families. This runs during preseason so that the players can enjoy their apparel during football. Look for announcements in our weekly updates and don’t procrastinate!
· Car Wash on Equipment Day: This is a new event. We are hoping to start the year out with a bang!
· Snack Shack on home games: Fun way to support the team!
How to get involved:
· Preseason Lunches: side dish, dessert, fruit and water donations; sign up genius will be mailed out!
· Preseason Lunches: serving the boys; sign up genius will be mailed out!
· Pasta “Spirit” Dinners: food donations and serving; sign up genius will be mailed out!
· Snack Shack: Selling during home games: sign up genius will be mailed out!
· Selling Programs at home games: Sign up genius will be mailed out!
· Serve on one of the committees: contact one of the officers! We are looking for you!
· Come to the games and cheer the team on!
Also: fill out the Volunteer Form and return to the boosters or coach.
We will hold two general parents meetings during the season.
One will be Thursday, August 27th, 5:00 – 5:30 – and will be immediately followed by the family BBQ.
One will be in October: Date TBD
Let’s Keep In Touch:
Weekly updates will be sent via email to every football family. If you do not receive the emails, check in with any booster club officer.
Final Tips from the Parent’s corner:
· Newspaper stuffed into cleats removes water and sometimes some of that odor!
· Mister Clean Magic Erasers clean the scuff marks off those white helmets (the boys will do that before games)
· Vinegar in the rinse cycle (or in the fabric softener part of the washing machine) sometimes can get that boy-funk smell out of the nylon shirts!