Frequently Asked Questions
When is registration?
• Registration begins the first Saturday in October and ends November. Saturday prior to Thanksgiving week.
Is there a draft?
When is draft?
• Draft will be held Monday before Thanksgiving
How much is registration fee?
• Registration fee is $120.00 for ages 5-12 and $130.00 for ages 13-18 due at sign ups
Can we sign up late?
• Yes, however a late sign up fee of $35.00 will be added to the registration fee after draff dates
Do you have a refund policy?
• Yes, 100%, 50% or 0%
How long is the season?
• First game is a Pre-season tournament - possible in Dec
• Ending with tournament first Saturday in March
What are the age divisions?
• 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-13, 14-15, 16-18. Age groups changed as needed. (ex. 11-U may include 14 yo)
Who coaches the teams?
• Coaches are parent or adult volunteers who notify the league of their interest in coaching
When are how often are practices?
• Teams usually practice one time per week for one hour of practice, if space allows a second practice a week will be scheduled
When are team and individual photos?
• Sportsphoto is the league photographers and will take team and individual photos in January (coaches will be notified of team times).
• Sportsphoto has package information available prior to the photo day. Payment is due the day the photos are taken.
Are there paid officials or volunteers?
• Yes, paid officials. USL has their own officials. If you are interested in officiating contact the league
Are players allowed to play up or down?
• Upon approval a player may play up a division however may not play down.
Can a player play on two teams?
• A player may play on two team however the two team may not be in the same age division. Playing on the second team does require an additional sign up fee.
How many players on a team?
• Recommended team size may vary depending on number of sign ups.
How does someone notify the league of their interest in coaching?
• Coaches applications are available at sign ups