BASEBALL U CT 2018 SUMMER INDOOR TRYOUT:
Baseball U CT will hold A FREE one day only tryout @ Break Out Athlete (the CT Speed School), 217 Pepes Farm Rd, Milford, CT 0646 http://breakoutathlete.com/sports 203-298- 4277
- 2018 16U BBU CT Tournament TEAM (Grades 8-9, class 2021-2022)
- 2018 16U BBU CT Travel TEAMS
- 2018 17U BBU CT Travel TEAMS
Date: 11/11/17 (Saturday)
Place: The CT Speed School
Time: 8:00am-12:00pm: (Please see specific times for graduation years below)
- Our freshmen and 8th grade player workout (2021/2022) will take place first at 8:00am sharp. Players should arrive by 7:30am to sign in. This workout will conclude at 9:30am
- Our sophomores and junior player workout (2019 & 2020) will take place 10:00am. Players should arrive by 9:30am to sign in. This workout will conclude by 11:30am.
All players should wear:
- Baseball pants, a baseball hat, a shirt or jersey. (All players will receive a numbered tryout jersey to wear for the day. This will help our staff identify players ).
All players should bring the following to the tryout:
- Wooden bats, metal bats, gloves, turf cleats or sneakers.
- Catchers should bring their own catching gear.
- Water or sports drink.
- A signed wavier form (by a parent or guardian) from the Basebballunewengland.com web site. (no wavier, no tryout)
Questions and Concerns:
- Please check the Baseball U CT HOT LINE for updates, time changes or cancellations (203) 258-7136
- Players will receive an email one week prior to the Nov 11th tryout to confirm player participation.
What to do to register:
- Interested players should fill out a player profile (from this web site) to register for the one day tryout.
- Print a wavier form, complete it, and bring it with you signed, the day of the tryout.
- Players will be selected based on their current ability and project-ability.
- Players should register for only ONE TRYOUT DATE: Oct or Nov
What to bring the day of the tryout:
- Players should wear: baseball pants, shirt, hat and turf shoes or sneakers.
- Wood bats
- Catchers should bring their own gear.
- Water or sports drink
- This is a free tryout!
- REGISTER NOW! ( This workout will have a limited enrollment)