'Select Teams' offer kids an opportunity to train and play at a very competitive level. These teams often:
- are run by very experienced lacrosse coaches (many coach high school teams)
- conduct tryouts to identify their team members from those who are interested
- run practices at a dedicated facility
- require participants to pay for club uniforms and a team fee
- participate in very competitive lacrosse tournaments in NJ and across the east coast
Many of these programs also offer winter/summer leagues for players of all ages. If you are interested in a Select Team experience please check out the following websites, or, contact a Barrage coach for more information.
T3: Boys and Girls programs based at HealthQuest in Flemington. Summer select teams, fall & winter leagues and , summer camps.
Leading Edge Lacrosse: Boys select teams, training, camps and leagues.