2017 Varsity Trip to North Texas - North Texas Classic Tournament
Players will receive notification from Coach if they have been selected to go on the North Texas Classic Tournament in the Denton/Ft. Worth area.
Player decisions may not be made until the week before the trip. Please be prepared to make your hotel reservations or cancel the reservations accordingly.
TOURNAMENT / TRAVEL INFORMATION
- Team will depart Wednesday, Feb 22 and return Saturday, Feb 25.
- Games will be played Thursday Feb 23 through Saturday Feb 25.
- Estimated time of departure on Wednesday is 5 PM. The plan is to stop along the way for dinner.
- Player rooms have been reserved and they will travel and stay with the team.
- There are a few extra rooms for fans if needed.
- VRHS Baseball Boosters will cover the majority of the travel expenses (hotel and meals for team and coaches).
- Players traveling on trip are asked to assist by contributing $50 to assist with travel expenses. $50 is due by 2/22/17, when the players board the bus. Checks made payable to VRHSBBC.
- Games at Denton High School – If possible, parents need to bring their own chairs to Denton High School as seating is very limited.
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Lewisville-Vista Ridge Mall, TX
2650 Lake Vista Drive, Lewisville, Texas, 75067
TEL: (972) 315-3200
ROOM BLOCK NAME: VRHS Baseball
HOTEL RATE: $105 per night for king or two queen beds
PHONE: (972) 315-3200 (CALL TO RESERVE) or book your group rate for the VRHS Baseball room block.
BLOCK OPEN UNTIL: Feb 10, 2017, 5:00 PM
GAME SCHEDULES/LOCATIONS: Visit the Calendar