1. It is a coach’s responsibility to confront an official about a controversial call. At no time should a spectator ever confront an official.
2. A spectator should not verbalize or signal any negative remarks to your team or the opposing team.
3. Spectators should not confront other spectators in a negative way at any time.
4. A spectator should never confront a coach (for your team or the opposing team) in a negative way at any time. If there is a problem speak with the recreation department.
5. Spectators will support coaches and officials working with the children, in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
6. Spectators will remember that the game is for youth – not adults.
7. Spectators/parents will help the children enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever they can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching, or providing transportation.
Our Organizations, and others with which we may participate, reserve the right to eject spectators for unruly conduct. An ejection could result in the spectator not being allowed to participate in any other events and could jeopardize their child’s participation in the event. Please, remember this is for the children to have fun and learn more about the sport, so conduct yourself in a sportsmanlike manner at all times. If you have any questions or concerns contact your Commissioner.