Cheer Registration Information for 2017


$200.00 before May 30 - ($225 after)

Includes Uniform and Pompoms (to be returned at seasons end), Hair Bow, lollipops (under shorts),$50.00 Gertrude Hawk Fundraiser.




 $395 before May 30 - $420 after

Includes Uniform and Pompoms (to be returned at seasons end), Hair Bow, lollipops (under shorts), Competition training, entrance fee to one exhibition and 2 local competitions. 

IN ORDER TO BE A PART OF OUR COMPETITION TEAMS YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND ALL PRACTICES and COMPETITIONS. DATES TO FOLLOW. Competition practice should be on Wednesday/ Thursday and comps on Saturday/Sundays in Oct/November. 



SBU Cheerleading FAQ

When are games?

Games will be played on Sundays and possibly some Saturdays. Times vary depending on your team and field availability. Times/Schedules will be given out in late August.

What is the practice schedule?

Beginning August 21 Mon-thursday 6-7:30pm until labor day weekend . Practices will be held at the Soccer Fields next to Branchburg Central Middle School.

When school starts first week of September, we will practice on Wednesdays and possibly thursdays as needed. 

Does my daughter have to participate in competition?

No, if she is only interested in the cheer program that is great. But if she wants to do competition, she must also cheer at least 80% of the football games.

What is included in my registration fee?


Uniform and pom poms (to be returned at the end of the season), bow, lollipops (undershorts)and a $50.00 Gertrude Hawk Chocolate Bar fundraiser


Uniform and pom poms (to be returned at the end of season), hair bow, lollipops (undershorts), $50.00 Gertrude Hawk Chocolate Bar fundraiser, entrance fee into 2 competitions and 1 exhibition.

How many competitions will my daughter participate in?

We will  be participating in 2 competitions and 1 exhibition.  Dates to be Determined.

What grades can cheer and how will squads/placement be determined?

We accept girls in grades 1-8th.(Competition 2nd-8th grades)  Squads will be organized by grade depending on registration numbers and volunteers. Grades may be combined at the director's discretion.

What documents are needed before child can start?

All cheerleaders must print and hand in a medical release form before the start of the season. We also need child photo release form, code of conduct, concussion release. The last of the documents are part of our online registration process. So if you register online, you will not need to print them out and hand in. If registering by mail, please fill out and mail in.

Will there be cheer camp this year like the last few years?

NO, we decided not to do UCA camp this year. 


Please feel free to email the Cheer Director at any time with questions/suggestions. We look forward to another great cheer season ahead. Anyone interested in coaching please also email me. THANK YOU!


Kathie Wilson Competetion Director

Renee Altomonte Cheer Director