2017 - SJABA Open Draft Workut
The St. John's Amateur Baseball Association (SJABA) will host an Open Draft Workout for any new players wishing to enter the league.
- Players must be 1st year midget or older to be eligible for the Intermediate draft.
- Players 22 years or older will be required to enter the Senior draft. (If undrafted they will be entered in the Intermediate draft.)
- Players must complete the SJABA "Draft Registration Form" to be eligible for the draft https://www.leaguelineup.com/formpreview.asp?sid=354024923&url=stjohnsbaseball&FormID=103592
- Players should come dressed in appropriate baseball attire including pants, hat, glove, cleats, bat (wooden) and helmet. Some shared equipment will be available.
- There is a $5.00 open workout fee (per player)
- All players that register for the draft may not be drafted.
- All players that are drafted may not make the team they are drafted by.
- Teams reserve the right to release / trade player(s).
Any questions or comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org