- Follow Us On Twittter
- Follow Us on Instagram
- Follow Us On HUDL
- Sign up For Remind Texting
- Update Your Email Address
Box Lacrosse - Wednesday Nights
Back By Popular Demand - Wednesday Night Box Lacrosse!!!!!!
Starting January 3rd, 2018
Location: WHS Square Gym
Time: 7 - 9pm
Great Conditioning and Stick Work !! - Bring Full Pads!!
Morning Wall Ball
Coach Lehman will be in the 'Square Gym' running wall ball drills on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 6:45-7:15. Bring Stick and Gloves.
All Players in 6 - 12th grade are welcome. Players can head to classes at 7:15.
Winter Fusion Box Lacrosse Training
THERE IS ROOM FOR MORE PLAYERS.........
Wissahickon Box Lacrosse Signups at XL Sports World (Buxmont) in Hatfield
- *6-Weeks Box Skills (Designed to directly translate Outdoors)
*Sunday mornings 9-10am @ XL Sports World Hatfield
*We have Entire Box Lacrosse Field to ourselves for Training. Germantown Academy will be on other turf and we will combine periodically for full field drills or scrimmaging.
*Fusion Staff will be providing Box Coaching.... Coach Matt McCormick, former Drexel 4 year starter, primarily will work with Wiss squad among other
Fusion is NOW Pro-Rating the registration cost for Winter Training Sessions -Dec. 3, 10, 17, Jan. 7, 21, 28
STARTS SUNDAY DEC. 3 - We Need You To REGISTER ASAP
Link to Register directly through Fusion: http://playfusionlax.leagueapps.com/clubteams/499089-high-school-box-training
Inside Lacrosse article about College Teams off-season box lacrosse training, including Hopkins and many others: http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/video-for-johns-hopkins-and-others-box-lacrosse-a-priority-in-fallball/50832
Mandatory Players Meeting - Tuesday November 14th
We will hold a mandatory meeting on Tuesday November 14th for all Wissahickon students wanting to try out for the spring lacrosse team. Meet at the weight room at 3pm. We plan for this meeting to last 30 minutes.
Thanks - Coaches
We expect lots of competition at this years TRYOUTS for the Varsity & JV Boys Lacrosse Teams.
For more information on what the process will entail and ways you can prepare see the attachments here:
6 Week Conditioning Workout & other conditioning ideas From Luke Gomes / Hofstra :
Winter Boys Lacrosse Weight Lifting Hours
The WHS Weight Room is open M-T-W-TH-F right after school for individual lacrosse player use.
Please respect if a coach is in the weight room with their team to not get in their way but feel free to be in there and using the weights responsibly.
“If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.”
Communication Is Very Important - Here is How We Do It!!!
- WHS LAX Players: To sign Up: Text @whslaxplyr to 81010 or on smartphone browser go to rmd.at/whslaxplyr and follow instructions.
- WHS LAX Parents: To sign Up: Text @wshlaxprnt to 81010 or on smartphone browser go to rmd.at/whslaxprnt and follow instructions.
- Email Distribution - Parent Run: On Left side of this page 'click' on "Join our EMail List - Subscribe" and join the WHS Boys Lacrosse group
- Twitter: follow us on twitter @wisslaxboys .
- Instagram: follow us on Instagram @wissboyslax
IMPORTANT: Per District rules No Student is to have direct ‘social media’ or text / phone contact with one of the coaches. The coaches will use the following to communicate directly
- HUDL: During our Fall Meeting we will collect the players school based email addresses for this platform. HUDL allows college coaches the ability to get up-to-date player info and highlight videos in one place. Please take the time to keep this information accurate & current. Opponent Scouting videos will also be available through this site. If a student doesn't have a login have the PARENT email Matt Conway your school approved email address so that you can get a login to our site: email@example.com
Wissahickon Athletics Team Rules
Strath Haven Lacrosse Festival - November 4th
Great Job on Saturday. Going 3-0 on the day. Winning against Harriton, Ceaser Rodney - top level Delaware program, and a Bethlehem lacrosse team. Thanks to all the players and parents that came out and supported the team.
Wissahickon Boys Lacrosse Golf Outing - THANK YOU!!!
Thank You To All That Participated, Volunteered & Donated / Sponsored our Event.
It was a true success with 60+ golfers and everyone had a wonderful time.
Thanks Again for Making our event a SUCCESS!!!
Wiss Lacrosse Board & Coaches
|First Day of Spring Practice!|