- To receive gameday and rainout text messages, text @rffl to 81010 or 815-768-4102
- Remember to have your children bring enough water to practices and games!!
2018 Flag Football Season
Sign Ups going on now.
Click Register Online link in the upper right
Late Fees Apply after June 30th
Great Opportunity for kids to:
- Make New Friends
- Stay Active
- Learn Teamwork
- All teams gartanteed at least 12 full games
- We have Playoffs, a Super Bowl, and a champion for each division
- Tailgating Fun
Scores are kept for all games and officated by paid referees.
- Practices times will be decided by coaches, but they are limited to 2 per week.
- Games every Saturday
- Bonus Sunday games
- At least one prime time weeknight game under the lights. Monday night football at its best
- If field conditions are safe we play in wind, rain, and snow.
Are you ready for some football?
Come out and join us for some exciting Football!
2018 KEY DATES TO REMEMBER
- Thursday, July 12th – Coach meeting & Clinic @ RRC - 6:30-8:30pm
- Saturday, July 14th – Player Clinic @ Volunteer Park - 9-11am
- Tuesday, July 17th – Player Combine @ Dale Blum Field (Ages 11-13)
- Wednesday, July 18th- Player Combine @ Dale Blum Field (Ages 8-10)
- Thursday, July 19th – Player Combine @ Dale Blum Field (Ages 5-7)
- Thursday, July 19th – Player Combine @ Dale Blum Field (Ages 14-17)
- Saturday, July 21st – Draft (No Players) & Makeup Combine @ RRC
- Week of July 23rd – Practices start (Coaches will provide info)
- Saturday, August 4th – Scrimmage Games
- Saturday, August 11th – Opening Day @ Romeoville High School
- Thursday, August 23rd – Picture Night @ Romeoville Rec Center
- Saturday, October 13th – Super Bowls @ Romeoville High School
- Sunday, October 14th – Awards Ceremony @ Romeoville High School
***Please keep in mind that these dates and/or locations are subject to change.