"THE CO-OP LEAGUE"
The Anne Arundel Baseball Cooperative is a league of independent youth baseball organizations that operate in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Teams entered from the various organizations are INTRAMURAL or REC-BALL teams that would otherwise play wholly within their own community organization, and are participating in this league solely to have more teams to play during the season. This is NOT A TRAVEL OR SELECT TEAM LEAGUE!
Select "The Co-op" on the main menu for more info, or send email to email@example.com.
PARTICIPATING ORGANIZATIONS FOR 2018 SPRING
For the 2018 SPRING season, the following organizations are participating in one or more divisions:
Arden (ARA), Broadneck (BBSC), Brooklyn Park (BPYAA), Elvaton (ERA), Glen Burnie (GBBS), Greater Glen Burnie (GGBJSL), Kent Island (KIYBSC), Lake Shore (LSYB), Linthicum-Ferndale (LFYAA), Maryland City (MCRC), Pasadena (PBC), Severn (SAC), Severna Park (GSPAA).
RULES FOR 2018 SPRING
Team managers are responsible for knowing first the GROUND RULES & SCHEDULING POLICY (see The Co-op on the Main Menu), and then the PLAYING RULES for their specific division (see below in this section).
ALL CO-OP COMPLETE/ALL-IN AND CROSSOVER GAMES ARE PLAYED BY THESE RULES - THERE ARE NO "HOME FIELD" RULES. Managers should print out the appropriate pages for their division and carry these with them to all games, and ask any pertinent questions at the plate conference with the umpire.
We are using the same rules from last year. If any changes are made, they will be listed here.
GAME SCHEDULES FOR 2018 SPRING
Age Group - Scheduler
- 5U and 6U Schedule - All-in Schedule - Fred Engel/Pasadena.
- 8U, 10, 12U Schedule, or *PDF for mobile - All-in & Crossovers - Fred Engel/Pasadena.
- 15U Schedule - All-in Schedule - Jack Nutter/Lake Shore
- 18U Schedule - All-in Schedule - Michael Phillips/Severna Park
*Some mobile users are not seeing fonts and background colors properly on spreadsheet versions. The PDF version should fix that, but could also be a few hours behind the spreadsheet update. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
2018 SPRING MEETING - TUE 3/6
We will be holding a meeting for participating organizations on March 6, 630pm, at the Greene Turtle in Pasadena, on Magothy Beach Road. This meeting is intended for league reps and field schedulers. Team manages are specifically asked to NOT come - there will not be enough room. A later meeting for team managers may be organized, on a division by division basis.
- Rules for the 2018 Spring Season are proposed to be the same as last spring. League reps should review them now, and bring any questions or comments to the meeting.
- For the 2018 spring season, the Co-op league will continue to use the April 30 / May 1 cutoff for age divisions. We will be using the Aug 31 / Sep 1 cutoff starting this coming fall season.
- Contact Pam Blades email@example.com for more information.