- Welcome to the Home of The Horizon League
- "Where the sky is the limit!"
- $5 Horizon League Car Magnets @ www.acworthparksandrec.org
Thursday, April 12: Opening Day
Saturday, May 12: End of the season banquet – Days Chevrolet (6:00 pm)
3693 Cobb Pkwy NW, Acworth, GA 30101
Thursday, May 17: Last Day of Games –Trophy Day!!
Games will be played throughout the day on Saturdays.
• Parents please arrive 15 minutes before game time so your child can be paired up with a buddy.
- Equipment will be provided; gloves are encouraged but not necessary.
- Uniforms will distributed at the first game.
- NO CLEATS ON THE FIELD
- Each child will receive the opportunity to bat and games are non-competitive.
- No score will be kept during the game.
- Every player gets to bat each inning.
- Every athlete makes contact with the ball before going to first base. The athletes circle the bases to score a run each inning.
- The last batter in the inning clears the bases.
- Games are canceled in the event of rain or inclement weather.
In the case of inclement weather, please check the website at www.acworthspecialneeds.com
If we encounter bad weather, you can call the Parks and Recreation office (770) 917-1234, prior to your scheduled game. If the website or recording has not been changed, always assume you are playing.
Spectators: If you are not assisting the coaches please do not sit in the dugout.
Trophies will be handed out on the last day of games. If you’re not available to come to the last game, trophies will be kept at the Parks and Recreation office (4762 Logan Rd Acworth 30101).
If you have any problems with a parent, spectator or coach, please contact Lauren Ham so we can assist you in resolving the issue.
If you have specific questions or concerns about the program, please contact the Acworth Parks, Recreation and Community Resource office (770) 917-1234 or Lauren Ham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the case of inclement weather, please check this website. If we encounter bad weather, you can call the Parks and Recreation office (770) 917-1234,1 hr. prior to your scheduled game.
If the website or recording has not been changed, always assume you are playing.
Acworth Parks and Recreation Department believes that all individuals should be provided with leisure opportunities that allow for performance at their highest level of ability. We welcome people with disabilities into our recreation programs through specialized programs. We will comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which prohibits discrimination of programs, services, and activities for individuals with disabilities. In order to best accommodate your individual needs we ask that you let us know of any accommodations needed at the time of registration and/or at least 48 hours in advance of a program. Please contact Lauren Ham, CTRS, CPRP at 770-917-1234 or email@example.com for further information on accommodations or program opportunities.