REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Acworth Horizon League Fall Baseball
A non-competitive baseball league for athletes with physical and or cognitive disabilities played on
Horizon Field, 4000 South Main Street, Acworth 30101
Registration begins (July 1) and ends (August 24). League fee is $15 per player. Late registration can result in new team placement.
Every effort is made to return players to their prior team. However, teams will have a player limit and team placement is based on first come, first placed. Special requests can only be considered based on available space on a team prior to (August 24).
Register before (August 24) to guarantee a jersey in your requested size.
· Online www.acworthparksandrecreation.org
· Acworth Parks, Recreation and Community Resource Department, 4762 Logan Rd, Acworth 30101
· Please make checks payable to the Acworth Parks and Recreation Department
Saturdays: Youth and Teen League: September 10 to October 15, 2016
Games are on rotating time schedule beginning at 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(Every week may be a different game time)
Thursday Night: Adult League: September 8- October 13, 2016
Games begin at 6:00 pm
· Youth League: ages 5 to 12 years old (must have turned 5 on or before August 24, 2016)
· Teen League: ages 13 to 21 years old
· Adult League: ages 22 and older
For more information please contact the
Acworth Parks, Recreation and Community Resource Department (770) 917-1234.