REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Acworth Horizon League Spring Baseball
A non-competitive baseball league for athletes with physical and or cognitive disabilities played on
Horizon Field, 4000 South Main Street, Acworth 30101
Registration begins January 1 and ends March 22. League fee is $15 per player.
Every effort is made to return players to their prior team. However, teams will have a player limit and team placement is based on first come, first placed. Special requests can only be considered based on available space on a team prior to March 22.
Register before March 22 to guarantee your jersey size.
Late Fee of $10 starts after March 22
- Online acworthparksandrecreation.org
- Acworth Parks, Recreation and Community Resource Department, 4762 Logan Rd, Acworth 30101
- Please make checks payable to the Acworth Parks and Recreation Department
Saturdays: Youth and Teen League: April 15 to May 20, 2017
Games are on rotating time schedule beginning at 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
(Every week may be a different game time)
Thursday Night: Adult League: April 13 to May 18, 2017
Games begin at 6:00 pm
- Youth League: ages 5 to 12 years old (must have turned 5 on or before March 22, 2017)
- Teen League: ages 13 to 21 years old
- Adult League: ages 22 and older
For more information please contact the
Acworth Parks, Recreation and Community Resource Department (770) 917-1234