We are the Saints and represent the Berks Catholic Youth Football and Cheerleading Program
Berks Catholic Youth Football and Cheerleading is open to students who attend Berks County Catholic Schools.
- New League Change in 2014 - If you are new to youth football and attend a public school, you must play for the public school district in which you live. Also, all new catholic school students must play for BCYFAC and will be referred to our program from the public school programs.
- If you participated with BCYFAC in 2013 and attend a public school, you and your family are grandfathered within our program to finish out your 7th grade year. Our BCYFAC CCD requirements remain in effect. You must attend CCD classes with your parish and be a member in good standing.
- A CCD form is provided for you to obtain approval from your parish before the 1st team practice.
Our Football Program is for children from ages 5 to12.
- Football players must provide a copy of their Birth Certificate for the 1st practice
- New League Change in 2014 - No 8th grade participants are allowed even if age requirement is met. Please contact Berks Catholic High School Athletic Department for the BC Junior High Football Program
- BC Youth Football Players may NOT be registered on ANY other team or practice with another team during our season.
- New BICYFL League Rule Change in 2015*
- Section-7 A player who is on a BICYFL team roster during the fall football season would be declared ineligible if he is participating in any other organized football team during the BICYFL season. If a player is found to be ineligible, his team automatically forfeits all games played while he was on their roster. The team will also be placed on probation for the remainder of the current season and all of the following season. Upon a second violation, the team would be suspended.
Our Cheer Program is for students in grades kindergarten through 7th grade.