1) All rostered coaches must complete a "Kids Safe" form by July 22, 2016. They can be found on the CCSA website under risk management.
2) All rostered coaches must complete concussion training and present it to District Rep, Ryan Wardlow, before July 22, 2016. If you received your certificate in the past two years, you should be good for this season. Please click on the "Concussion Training" link for further information
3) All rostered coaches must attend one of the CCSA Mandatory Coaches Meetings. This year they are being held at the Williamsburg Methodist Church on Saturday, July 30th (10:00-noon) or Sunday, August 7th (6:00-8:00pm)
4) Attend Field Day on Sunday, July 31 at 4pm. The BYSA Coaches Meeting and Practice Schedule Field Draw will take place around 5pm during field day. During field day we will line the fields, clean the sheds, hang nets and prep the concession. Please invite your parents to help as well. The more bodies we have, the quicker it will go.
5) Decide if your team will be participating in the Field Evaluations. The league would like greater participation this season as this goes a long ways to train our officials. This season's field evaluations will take place on August 20th in New Richmond and Mt Orab. This year's participants will receive 1 point in the standings.
6) Find a team mom to help with ordering uniforms, finding parents for concession, and other miscellaneous items.
7) Have your team prepared for the start of the season on August 27, 2016.
Each team will also be responsible for lining their field and running the concession stand once a season. Check back later this month for your Field Lining and Concession schedules. GOOD LUCK!